TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Once an order has been placed and accepted by us and processed, we cannot cancel your order and you will need to receive the item and return it to us if you no longer wish to have the item
- Once an item has been processed and shipped, we cannot recall this item
- We have the right to cancel any orders that we cannot accept or fulfil
- Due to the global pandemic your parcel may take longer than expected to be delivered.
- We are not responsible for any delays in you receiving your order and we advise that you track your parcel’s journey using the tracking number provided on the DHL/Royal Mail website.
- Shipping and return postage are down to the customer, with customers outside the EU responsible for all duties.
- Parcels not received due to failure of customs clearance by the customer will be returned to us at your own cost, customers are responsible for all customs and duties charges
- Exchanges must be sent to the same country to avoid customs charges, when shipping to a new country the customer will be responsible for all customs charges and duties
- We are not responsible for changing customs service times, this is down to the country of entry
- Once we have shipped the order and have provided the customer with tracking information, we are not responsible for any packages lost or damaged in transit, missed deliveries or undeliverable addresses, once marked as delivered we are not responsible for any packages stolen from front porches or safe places
- We are also not responsible for any returned packages that are lost or damaged in transit. We highly recommend that customers return their items using a tracked postal service and to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the tracking information.
- Due to the global pandemic your parcel may take longer than expected to be delivered. We are not responsible for any delays in you receiving your order and we advise that you track your parcel’s journey using the tracking number provided on the DHL/Royal Mail website.
- Shipping time quotes given on our website are from the day the item is shipped, this does not include processing and despatch times, our standard processing times are between 2-5 working days depending on the time of the year, if you need information about current processing times please contact email@example.com prior to placing your order
- All timings are given as quotes and are not guaranteed due to changing service in delivery providers
- We ship from both the UK and Estonia, same day delivery can be provided within London & Tallinn depending on stock available at those locations,
- Stock may come from either Estonia or the Uk, customers are responsible for clearing the duties and taxes from either country no matter the destination. Stock requests can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, unfortunately we are not able to accommodate all stock requests due to high levels of orders and emails, if you require an item to come from a specific country then this request needs to made before your item is ordered, please include your name and the item/ colour/ size you are interested in when contacting.
SHIPPING TIMES FROM DAY OF DESPATCH
ROYAL MAIL / OMNIVA
UK - 2-3 DAYS
ESTONIA - 2-3 DAYS
EUROPE - 5+ DAYS
USA - UP TO 14 DAYS
ASIA/OCEANIA - 14+ DAYS
UK - 1 DAY
ESTONIA - 2 DAYS
EUROPE - 2-3 DAYS
USA - 3-5 DAYS
ASIA/OCEANIA - 4-6 DAYS
- If you would like to exchange or return your order for any reason, you can do so in exchange for the same item in a different size (as long as it is in stock) or in exchange for online store credit
- We do not accept returns in exchange for a refund, once your item has been processed we will email you with your credit note which can be redeemed online for any other item
- You have 14 days to let us know about returning the package in its original packaging with original tags and labels attached.
- Items that have not been returned in their original packaging, with tags and labels missing or have been worn/washed will not be accepted and will be sent back to you at your cost
- We cannot accept any faulty returns if the care instructions have not been followed.
- We do not provide return labels and customers are responsible return postage, duties and taxes.
- Once we have shipped the order and have provided the customer with tracking information, we are not responsible for any packages lost or damaged in transit, missed deliveries or undeliverable addresses.
- Items rejected at delivery point and are returned to us will be subject to reviewal of return postage cost
- Items that were undeliverable and are returned to us will be processed at the facility, to reship the item customers may be responsible for the postage cost
- We are also not responsible for any returned packages that are lost or damaged in transit.
- We highly recommend that customers return their items using a tracked postal service and to notify us at email@example.com with the tracking information.
ONLINE CREDIT NOTES
- Online credit notes are issued once your item has been processed at our facility, please allow a minimum of 5 working days for your code to come through
- Online credit notes do not expire and they can be used against any item in our online store
FAULTY ITEMS & OUT OF STOCK
- Wherever possible we will endeavour to replace items that have been received with factory faults, we will not be able to replace any items that have not been cared for properly by following the care instructions or faults caused by wearing the item or treating the item badly
- You must notify us of any factory faults within 14 days of receiving the item
- Faults will be reviewed on a case by case basis, please email your case to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we have oversold an item or have sold an item that does not meet the requirements, or if we have sold an item that does not match the description (for example a photo not matching an item description) we will refund the cost of your item
MADE TO ORDER
- Made to order items currently take a minimum of 4 weeks to produce. We will endeavour to update the customer wherever possible with any delays in our production timings.
- Made to order timings can regularly change so if you need an item for a specific date, please email email@example.com for a custom time quote before placing your order to avoid any disappointment, please mention the item, colour and size you are looking for
- The production time starts from the date you place your order and pay for the item, not from the time you enquire or any other correspondence written, production cannot start until the full item has been paid for
- Made to order items cannot be cancelled once they have been put into production
- Made to order items can be returned for online store credit
- Made to order items cannot be exchanged for the same item in a different size as we do not hold stock, you can return your original item for online credit and purchase a different size, however the new item will be subject to 4 weeks production time again
- Sale items are non returnable, they will not be returnable for store credit or exchanges